How to schedule an event
Please carefully read the policies below before submitting your Event Request. If you need to request promotion for an already scheduled event, submit your promotional request here. If you have any questions, please contact us at 314.843.3500.
- Submitting this form does not guarantee approval of the request(s), please do not publicize your event until approved confirmation has been given by office personnel.
- Please submit Event Requests at least one week prior for a simple event, earlier if possible. Multi-week and major events require more advance planning.
- After review by office personnel, approval will be given after verifying that there are no conflicting plans for the space or equipment requested.
- All events should be scheduled with the church office even if the event does not use Concord’s facilities. This will help minimize scheduling conflicts for church-wide activities.
- Only the rooms and/or equipment allocated and approved for use should be used. All other facilities are not to be used in any way. If room arrangement/condition is disturbed, it must be returned to its original state prior to departure. Waste will be taken care of by the custodian. The requester is responsible for the actions of guests using the facilities.
- If equipment is broken or lost, report it to the church office as soon as possible. High value or fragile equipment will not be loaned out for use or taken off property.
- The building and equipment may not be used by members or outside organizations for the purposes of making profit.
- Some events require rental fees for use of our facilities and personnel. Please contact the church office for current fees.
- In the event of a cancellation for need of Concord’s facilities, notify the church office as soon as possible to allow others to use the facilities.