At Concord Church, our kids (birth-grade 5) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in a creative and relevant way.
We are currently meeting in-person for all of our meetings. Below is our schedule:
Sunday Bible Study at 9 am
Sunday’s Kids Worship – 10:30am
Wednesday nights KFC (January-May and August-November) – 6:30pm
Because we need to limit the number of kids per classroom, RSVPs are required each week. You can RSVP by clicking here. Registration closes at noon on the Friday before the service.
Your First Visit
Here’s what to expect when visiting Concord Kids for the first time:
First, find a kids check-in station. Check-in stations are located at the big blue wall in the main lobby (where 1st-5th grade meets) and downstairs on the first floor (where birth-kindergarten meets). There we will meet your family, check your child in to our system, and one of our volunteers will direct you to their meeting room. You can register your child in the system ahead of time by click here. We will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Child’s name
- Child’s birthdate
- Home address
- Phone number
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
Because we need to limit the number of kids per classroom, RSVPs are required each week. You can RSVP using the link below. Registration closes at noon on the Friday before the service.
How Check-In Works
Before Service: You can check in your child at the big blue wall in the main lobby or downstairs in the preschool area. You and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on to the matching tag.
After Service: After the service is complete, you’ll need to show your tag to a Kids volunteer in order for your child to be released back to you.
COVID-19 Safety Information For Kids
- Everyone age 5 and older must wear a mask for the entirety of their visit.
- Please have kids use the restroom before checking in.
- All kids and volunteers will use hand sanitizer upon arriving and between activities.
- We will use minimal supplies, and the supplies we do use will be sanitized before and after each use.
- All kids will have their own supply bag with crayons and pencils marked with their name to use each week. Do not bring any items from home, including toys, books, water bottles, and bags.
- We will do our best to have everyone stay a safe distance apart.
- If someone in our program tests positive for COVID-19, we will notify all who were in contact with that person as soon as possible.
VBS for 2022 – our plan is to have VBS and the dates of VBS will be July 11th thru 15th from 9 am to 12:30 pm for kids 4year old to completion of 5th grade.
This is Concord’s weekday preschool, educating since 1976.
Enrollment is open to children 2-6 years old, offering a 2-day program (Tuesday, Thursday), 3-day program (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), and 5-day program (Monday-Friday).
Classes are 9:30am-2pm. Before and Aftercare for W.E.E. School students is also available as early as 7am and as late as 5pm. Extra fees apply for Before and Aftercare.
W.E.E. School’s curriculum offers a wide variety of instruction, including
• Daily Bible lessons
• Literacy (rhyming & alliteration) and handwriting without tears
• Weekly gross motor and fine motor exercises
• Weekly themes with art, science, math, reading, and music
• Spanish (numbers & colors) and sign language (Bible verses)
• Field trips and special guest visits (e.g. firefighters, dentists, big rig, police helicopter)
For current enrollment dates and to learn more, visit the W.E.E. School website.
Be sure to connect with us on our Kids Facebook Page for updates on what’s going on in Kids Ministry.
Public Page: www.facebook.com/kidsatconcordstl
Where we post all of our major events coming up
Private Group: Concord Kids Parent Connection
In our private Group, parents can see pictures of what their kids have been up to, stay up to date on events coming up for Kids Worship Hour and KFC.
If you have further questions about our Concord Kids experience or visiting Concord Church with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!