Our Kids Ministry
is Currently Online Only
As we reopen our building to host live worship services, we want to make sure that when we reopen our Kids Ministry in person that we’re able to it as safely as possible. Until we reopen our Kids Ministry in person, be sure to join in with what we’ve got going on through our Kids Facebook Page.
Here is what we have in place for families with children on Sunday mornings at 10:30am:
- We will have worship activity bags available as families enter the auditorium to help kids keep their hands busy and their minds engaged during the service.
- We will have designated children’s restrooms for families with small children.
- We will have a Cry Room for families with fussy babies.
- We will have a Wiggle Room for families with busy children.
- Note: Children’s restrooms, Cry Room, and Wiggle Room are all located just past the big blue Kids wall in the Atrium.
Kids Ministry at Concord
At Concord Church, our kids (birth-grade 5) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in a creative and relevant way.
Your first visit
Here’s what to expect when visiting Concord Kids for the first time:
First, find a kids check-in station. Check-in stations are located at the big blue wall in the main lobby (where 1st-5th grade meets) and downstairs on the first floor (where birth-kindergarten meets). There we will meet your family, check your child in to our system, and one of our volunteers will direct you to their meeting room. Upon checking in for the first time, we will ask for the following personal information (NOTE: We value your privacy and will not share this information with anyone):
- Parent/guardian name(s)
- Child’s name
- Child’s birthdate
- Home address
- Phone number
- Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
The first time that you visit, you’ll want to leave yourself an extra 10 minutes to get signed in for the Concord Kids experience. To save yourself a few minutes during your first time at check-in, use the button below to pre-register your kids by 9am on Friday, so their information is ready in our system on Sunday morning.
How check-in works
Before Service: You can check-in your child at the big blue wall in the main lobby or downstairs in the preschool area. You and your child will be given matching name tags that are exclusive to your family and your visit. Your child will need to wear the name tag portion while you hold on the the matching tag.
After Service: After the service is complete, you will return to your child’s room and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
VBS 2020, which was scheduled for July 13-17, has been canceled. VBS (Vacation Bible School) is one of the highlights of our year in Kids Ministry and is open to kids 4 years old through completion of 5th grade. Hundreds of kids and volunteers fill our building for a week of music, crafts, games, and fun.
This is Concord’s weekday preschool, educating since 1976.
Enrollment is open to children 2-6 years old, offering a 2-day program (Tuesday, Thursday), 3-day program (Monday, Wednesday, Friday), and 5-day program (Monday-Friday).
Classes are 9:30am-2pm. Before and Aftercare for W.E.E. School students is also available as early as 7am and as late as 5pm. Extra fees apply for Before and Aftercare.
W.E.E. School’s curriculum offers a wide variety of instruction, including
• Daily Bible lessons
• Literacy (rhyming & alliteration) and handwriting without tears
• Weekly gross motor and fine motor exercises
• Weekly themes with art, science, math, reading, and music
• Spanish (numbers & colors) and sign language (Bible verses)
• Field trips and special guest visits (e.g. firefighters, dentists, big rig, police helicopter)
For current enrollment dates and to learn more, visit the W.E.E. School website.
If you have further questions about our Concord Kids experience or visiting Concord Church with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!