Because of our caution and concern for your health related to COVID-19, we have important information at the bottom of this page to make your visit safer for you and for others.
Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Concord Church a great one!
Concord Church meets every Sunday at 10:30am for worship.
Location & Directions
What is a service like?
In total, a Concord Church service is about 60 minutes in length. Services begin with the band leading the church in music. Song lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable. After the music portion of the service is complete, one of our pastors will come out to share an encouraging and hope-filled message about Jesus.
What’s the culture like?
Sundays at Concord are exciting, casual, and relaxed. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
What about my kids?
Sunday morning Kids Ministry plans to reopen November 1. When we reopen for Kids Ministry on Sundays, we will offer kids worship at 10:30am. Classes at 9am will not be available. Details coming soon on the Kids page.
We believe that kids should have a blast at church every single week—and at Concord Kids, we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety.
Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for our Concord Kids program the first time that you visit. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra 10 minutes to get signed in for the Concord Kids experience. (You can pre-register your kids to save time on Sunday morning.)
You can learn more about our Concord Kids experience and pre-register your kids to save time on Sunday morning by using the link below.
COVID-19 Safety Information
Below are important details for you to know regarding our limited return to services. These details include things like who should stay home, how things will be different, what to expect from us, and what you’ll need to do to prepare for your time here.
ARRIVING TO A SERVICE
- Doors to the building will open at 10:10am.
- Once you enter the building, please proceed directly to the Worship Center where an usher will direct you to a seat. Families need to stay together and sit together.
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times (age 3 and up), and maintain six feet of social distancing both inside and outside of the building (no hugs or handshakes). We will not have a time of greeting during the service.
- Entry into the restrooms will be limited to two people per restroom at any time.
- Coffee, beverages, and water fountains are not available. Food/beverage containers and reusable bags will not be allowed into the building.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- Remain seated at the end of the service until their row is dismissed.
- Exit from the Worship Center to the parking lot, and do not congregate in the Atrium or on the patio after the service.
- All common surfaces, including chairs, will be sanitized before each service.
- We have masks available for all attendees who do not have one.
- We have hand sanitizer stations available.
- We monitor entry into the restrooms, which will be sanitized regularly.
- We optimize our ventilation system to maximize fresh airflow.
- We have children’s restrooms available for those with small children.
- We have main doors propped open to minimize the number of common surfaces that need to be touched.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF…
- you are sick or have a high fever.
- you are unable to wear a mask for the duration of your visit (age 3 and up).
- you have knowingly been exposed to someone with coronavirus in the last 14 days.
- you are currently being tested for coronavirus and are awaiting your results.
- you are under quarantine for coronavirus.
- you have recently traveled to areas with significant coronavirus outbreaks.
- you have respiratory health issues.
- you feel that attending would endanger you or your family.
- you feel anxious about contracting coronavirus.